So what if Kaka is in Dubai?

Nijinsky 88

A) Doesn't mean he hasn't / couldn't sign, they have pens there don't they?
B) They've got hospitals where medicals can be conducted
C) A lot closer to the UDUG Group where it can be announced in a blaze of glory..............

4 hours ahead of the GMT

Keeping the faith alive :- )

PS no pun intended re Bon Jovi

He was wearing his new City shirt for training.

Bit of a give away, methinks!

kakacityaz9iw0.jpg

Nijinsky 88 said:
A) Doesn't mean he hasn't / couldn't sign, they have pens there don't they?
B) They've got hospitals where medicals can be conducted
C) A lot closer to the UDUG Group where it can be announced in a blaze of glory..............

4 hours ahead of the GMT

Keeping the faith alive :- )

PS no pun intended re Bon Jovi

I don't think he will sign but I agree with the above... I imagine he had to go to dubai due to a contractual agreement with milan.

Maybe it was AC Milan that had to go there as part of the contract?

Anyway why would ADUG want to go to Milan at the mo as it's very cold by all accounts, plus as Ajay said their New Year start a few days ago?

Nijinsky 88 said:

Anyway why would ADUG want to go to Milan at the mo as it's very cold by all accounts, plus as Ajay said their New Year start a few days ago?
Just for your interest, all New Years Eve celebrations in Dubai have been cancelled on the orders of HE Sheikh Makhtoum in a show of solidarity with their Palestinian brothers in Gaza...sad but true. Will be spending mine at home with the family and a case of beer and chilled wine.

lionheart said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

Just for your interest, all New Years Eve celebrations in Dubai have been cancelled on the orders of HE Sheikh Makhtoum in a show of solidarity with their Palestinian brothers in Gaza...sad but true. Will be spending mine at home with the family and a case of beer and chilled wine.

I wonder if this will impact on Ajay's meet tonight!?

TimmyP said:
lionheart said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

I wonder if this will impact on Ajay's meet tonight!?

Most likely..Just home parties tonight, no big official fireworks or anything like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.