So, who are the Mancini's starting 11 ?

Good call. I have no idea but best guess :

-----------------Given--------------------

Zabs-----Toure----Nedum------Barry

------De Jong--Kompany--Bellamy---

-----------------Ireland -----------------

--------------Tevez---RSC--------------

Sort of formation he has used apparently 3 in midfield with a couple of holding players and one behind 2 forwards.

Can you really drop Bellamy and RSC with their form and goals they have scored ? I cant see it myself. Barry at left back is wishful thinking BTW, cant play Silvinho back there again all the goals are comming from his side.

Hes doesnt like playing 2 wide players apparently so I would expect that. He could opt to move Tevez to right of midfield where he played for the rags and move Bellamy up front.

All I will say is dont be surprised if he goes with 2 holding players as we cant defend for shit. De Jong sitting in there as a sweeper is pretty much a given.

alera said:
Good call. I have no idea but best guess :

-------------------Given-------------------

Richards---Toure---Kompany---Barry

------de jong--Kompany--bellamy---

-----------------Ireland -----------------

--------------Tevez---RSC--------------

Sort of formation he has used apparently 3 in midfield with a couple of holding players and one behind 2 forwards.

Can you really drop Bellamy and RSC with their form and goals they have scored ? I cant see it myself. Barry at left back is wishful thinking BTW, cant play Silvinho back there again all the goals are comming from his side.

Is that Kompany's brother who's playing?

Tell me what team Mancini should start with 1st game

..............Given..................

Zab...Toure...Onuoha...Bridge

Weiss..De Jong..Barry..Petrov

.......Santa.....Bellamy.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.