so who are we supporting saturday?

Belgium because I'm fairly sure Argentina have been trying to put me to sleep.

Belgium . Never liked Argentina since 1982 and 1986 and 1998 . Also Belgium have a chance for 1986 . When they got knocked out in the semi final , by the cheating Maradona .

Argentina for me. I think we are the only premier league side to have any players in the argentine squad and there are three of them. Zabaleta and Aguero are proper legends and MDM is a bit of a cult hero. Plus I would like to see Messi win the World Cup.

Having said that I love kompany and if Argentina don't go through then I would hope Belgium go all the way.

A wise man once said "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" so I'll be supporting Kun and Pablo.

Three City players for Argentina. One City player for Belgium.

Belgium also have two from Scum, two from Spuds, three from the chavs and an arse !

We need Vinnie back home, so he can go with his family and lie on a beach somewhere for a couple of weeks.

Sergio is injured so hopefully won't kick a ball again for Argentina, MDM is just a squad player, Zab is made out of titanium, so the Argies to win for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.