So who is going before Midnight Friday 31 August?

Will be interesting to see where Roberts Denayer and Mangala go. The latter two could end up in Turkey. Roberts maybe France?

Will be interesting to see where Roberts Denayer and Mangala go. The latter two could end up in Turkey. Roberts maybe France?
Denayer will probably end up back at Gala, France or Portugal could be a good move for Roberts. Mangala won't be going anywhere until January.

Mangala, Denayer and Roberts. Not going to speculate on any of the under 21s in the squad because there's a bunch, but those are the 'mature' age players we'll be moving on. I think wellw be able to convince roberts to go out on loan to Girona. Denayer has already spent time abroad and we'll probably be able to get him out somewhere. Mangala is a trickier one due to the injury. Maybe a mid table team in the french league might take him. Its his home and that's probably about his level.

I think Zinchenko will stay with us now until at least January with us not being able to bring in another central mid. He may go in January if we get a central midfielder in, but I think we need him for a bit of squad depth right now.

Douglas Luiz will have to go on loan w/o work permit.

Sandler? No idea.

Zinchenko maybe wants to stay hoping for some rotation. Pep seems not too keen to keep him.
Even if Zin stays we have 1 free foreign CL spot, as Bravo is out injured.

We even could add 1 of Sandler/Eric Garcia/Claudio Gomes/Bernabé who don't qualify for B list.

Muric/Foden/Diaz/Bolton would be on the B list.

Its best for everyone, we are already well stacked in positions where he plays (midfield and left back), so its better to cash in on him whilst his value is decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.