So who is the daddy around here nowadays?

leighton said:
Young_TomO said:
didn't know that. wonder if they will still do it now?

It is down to the post counts that the site is full of shit. You people posting whatever shit just to up there post count. And if I see a post with such and such 5,000 posts it is just cringe worthy. If you remove post counts there would be less shit. Well that's what I think.
i think post counts are meaningless in the everyday posting,only when selling tickets a long term poster can give some confidence to a deal, that said i have just sold a chelsea ticket to a guy with 4 posts.
would be funny to see how many i and others would be on if we posted like the new breed post, i would have over 100 grand:). i dont know where they find the time.

Rascal said:
Thats De Niro

You have to remember Bill is now approaching retirement age and he is going senile, Jessica his daughter warned me about it a while back. Apparently he keeps trying to wash his socks in the microwave
Sad isn't it. I was just behind him and Ric at Wigan last week and it was very touching to see Ric feeding De Niro his pie. Of course he had to keep telling him to chew and most of it ended up in his beard and down his front.

de niro said:
Lemmy said:
Im not the daddy, but im still the undisputed 'Earl of Cheshire'

greetings lemmy, nice to see you.
And you pal, when we all going out for a tear up?

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 am --

billybluehat said:
Lemmy said:
Im not the daddy, but im still the undisputed 'Earl of Cheshire'
The Earl is alive and well ! , hope all's good Jonno ?
So you didnt make the cut for the Ryder cup team Billy, some things never change ;)

de niro said:
leighton said:
It is down to the post counts that the site is full of shit. You people posting whatever shit just to up there post count. And if I see a post with such and such 5,000 posts it is just cringe worthy. If you remove post counts there would be less shit. Well that's what I think.
i think post counts are meaningless in the everyday posting,only when selling tickets a long term poster can give some confidence to a deal, that said i have just sold a chelsea ticket to a guy with 4 posts.
would be funny to see how many i and others would be on if we posted like the new breed post, i would have over 100 grand:). i dont know where they find the time.

i think i'm a newby with a relatively high post count. i come on for about an hour at night when i'm getting my daughter to sleep. some nights there's nothing to comment on but some nights i can post 10-20 times in that hour. don't think i'm sad or obsessed though. i just enjoy the off topic subjects. i've learned loads of stuff since joining in january, read recommended books, watch suggested films, got into new music and loved the banter. also through the bluemoon forum, i don't think i've ever known about what's going on with city as much as i do now.

i agree that the posts that just agree with the last one are annoying. if you agree with someone, explain why. don't just give it the old "this" or "^^^".

you oldies need to stop moaning though. if you want a select band of people, ban new people joining. if not, welcome all and don't complain.

Lemmy said:
de niro said:
greetings lemmy, nice to see you.
And you pal, when we all going out for a tear up?

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 am --

billybluehat said:
The Earl is alive and well ! , hope all's good Jonno ?
So you didnt make the cut for the Ryder cup team Billy, some things never change ;)
Just missed out again pal there's always the next one ;)

bluemanc said:
alib said:
I've heard Millsy is in the SAS now?
Apparently the ability to drive a nail through his own skull without blinking swung selection for him....

Great to see all the 'originals' from when I joined.

Re the nail thread-what a shame it can't get into the classics.

As a relative newcomer it is good to hear from the greats who made Bluemoon what it is and overcame the difficulties of communicating by hilltop beacon and papyrus missive passed from pony messenger to pony messenger across the windswept plains of yore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.