So who starts upfront on Sunday?

Start Aguero. Not the time to play it safe, this will be a tricky away match and I would like our best team on the pitch from the start.

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 pm --

Dzeko - Aguero for me.

Balo will have to wait his turn.

Tevez, no interest in seeing him play at the moment until his situation is sorted.

Would like to see if kun can help ballo grow up. Kun, silva, ballo playing the same game. AJ make that grade? Hope he can. Think he can. Yaya try a bit more and yahoo. Back 4 pretty set to me

Hope that dirty cheating bastard Robinson doesn't try his dirty lets try and hurt there best players trick....:>/

goluboy said:
Would like to see if kun can help ballo grow up. Kun, silva, ballo playing the same game. AJ make that grade? Hope he can. Think he can. Yaya try a bit more and yahoo. Back 4 pretty set to me

Why should it be everyone else's duty to make Balo grow up? If he has any brains, he's got the message, if not, frankly, fuck him.

Dzeko and Aguero, the only way.

Balo to start with Aguero off the bench. Watching yesterdays game again I'd note that Aguero was looking fairly tired around the 90 minute mark. I think Mancini is right when he says he won't be at full fitness for a few week yet. Start Balo in AJs place and bring Aguero off the bench. I don't think Bolton could see a more scary substitution if I'm honest. Balo off, Aguero on. Plus if Aguero starts my fantasy team will be fucked with Cahill in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.