So whos next after sergio aguero ?

Personally, i'd like to see the board go for alcantara for a long term prospect even though he's just signed a new deal for barca.
If not this season, then maybe next.

haller said:
Personally, i'd like to see the board go for alcantara for a long term prospect even though he's just signed a new deal for barca.

Thiago Alcantara is already very special and is looking like he will be world class. The only way Barca would even consider letting him go is as a part ex for another player they wanted. If i was Wenger i'd Drive Fabregas to The Nou Camp and take Thiago+ £20M and Run like Fuck LOL

But in all honesty i very much doubt Barca will be letting that lad go anywhere.

BlakeTheBlue said:
haller said:

Thiago Alcantara is already very special and is looking like he will be world class. The only way Barca would even consider letting him go is as a part ex for another player they wanted. If i was Wenger i'd Drive Fabregas to The Nou Camp and take Thiago+ £20M and Run like Fuck LOL

But in all honesty i very much doubt Barca will be letting that lad go anywhere.
You'd probably need a gun and a ski mask to pull that off :P

with kun now signed i'd go for number two on my wish list, pastore.

he is just exceptional.

ps.
i'd still have a pop at a tevez-tranny deal.

ade could be included too:)

Thiago is a great player and I think his impact is going to be felt this season. He is not nearly the project that most people consider him.

alky313 said:
Thiago is a great player and I think his impact is going to be felt this season. He is not nearly the project that most people consider him.
That's the thing, no one considers him a project.

hesherehesthere said:
zangatangring said:
hesherehesthere said:
Kompany is world class. Lescott had a good spell end of last season, but is extremely basic, and can be undone by technical prowess. Savic shows promise, but has spent the last season in the Serbian league, let's not forget. This is a real change in depth for him. And Boyata may show promise, but is still a liability. I'd like to see Kompany partnered with a player of similar stature and ability, then we can push forward with confidence.

Yep, I agree. I think Mancini's plans are to partner Savic and Kompany (eventually). If Savic does give a good performance this season, I'll be impressed. For a central defender, he's so young. I'd have thought that It was a long term investment but surely it couldn't be with the way we're going?

I'd quite like to see an elder statesman figure come in to help the younger defenders develop; someone with CL experience.

Thomas Vermaelen?

i dont understand how hazard is being overlooked ,is it because paying 20mill for a belgian dont fit and sound good

yozzer said:
i dont understand how hazard is being overlooked ,is it because paying 20mill for a belgian dont fit and sound good

He's not moving until next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.