So with the big day a week away...

December has gone too fast, will have such a rush to get everything done

Not feeling it at all this year - will be first year on my own so think it will be case of lager and tv for me

My ex asked me to go to hers and if she is on her own I might pop round but if her family there will definitaly give it a miss.

I put up my decorations last week which consisted of 4 Man City baubles hung on kitchen unit handles

ob said:
Not feeling it at all this year - will be first year on my own so think it will be case of lager and tv for me

My ex asked me to go to hers and if she is on her own I might pop round but if her family there will definitaly give it a miss.

I put up my decorations last week which consisted of 4 Man City baubles hung on kitchen unit handles
Hmm, I was in that position 5 years ago. Fucking rank isn't it? Chin up mate.

Pigeonho said:
ob said:

Why don't you pop round mine for some Mince Pies and Sherry?

Fixed for you Scrooge.

Carstairs said:
Pigeonho said:
ob said:

Why don't you pop round mine for some mincing and sex?

Fixed for you Scrooge.

Fixed again.

Carstairs said:
Pigeonho said:
ob said:

Why don't you pop round mine for some Mince Pies and Sherry?

Fixed for you Scrooge.

Thanks mate, what time you want me round, shall I bring the cream

I'm feeling it in my wallet as it's considerably lighter than it was in November (: Thats what a wife and 3 kids does to you.... bah humbug !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.