So with the big day a week away...

ob said:
Not feeling it at all this year - will be first year on my own so think it will be case of lager and tv for me

My ex asked me to go to hers and if she is on her own I might pop round but if her family there will definitaly give it a miss.

I put up my decorations last week which consisted of 4 Man City baubles hung on kitchen unit handles

Well you did have to move over to that there London thinking the streets were paved with gold.
If you book a flight home and ask nicely I will see if we can get a protest organised for the Heights for Christmas morn.

The Spar near me is selling black and white santa hats with Bah Humbug on them. Im going to purchase one

Humbug

Davs 19 said:
bobmcfc said:
Going to see my sister on Saturday who I haven't seen for a year

Does she live a long way away or do you just not like each other much ?

She lives in darwen. I didn't know she existed for the first 20 years of my life and then I finally tracked her down 3 years ago. We have the same mum and she didn't know I existed till 3 years ago. We get on really well actually, she's lovely

Christmas doesn't mean much to me these days aside from some time at home (I finish work on Thursday) and taking it easy.

bobmcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
bobmcfc said:
Going to see my sister on Saturday who I haven't seen for a year

She lives in darwen. I didn't know she existed for the first 20 years of my life and then I finally tracked her down 3 years ago. We have the same mum and she didn't know I existed till 3 years ago. We get on really well actually, she's lovely

You know the drill...

BimboBob said:
bobmcfc said:
Davs 19 said:

You know the drill...

No way ;) she's 13 years older than me

This is the first Christmas in years that I've actually looked forward to.
Too many memories blighted it for a long time for me. However, this year I decided to get involved and even sent some cards ;-)
I guess a little effort pays off, but I WAS starting from a point of complete apathy so that helped ;-)

bobmcfc said:
BimboBob said:
bobmcfc said:

You know the drill...

No way ;) she's 13 years older than me

62?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.