So you want Hughes out?

I was always behind Stevie I from day 1 like all home grown talent and that will never be any differant. As for Hughes there is a long long way to go before he proves anything. A defeat tommorrow will out us right back in the shit cart

Spot on mikeD.

we lose at Blackburn and it all looks shite again.

Hughes has proven nothing yet.

Which means he is still under intense scrutiny (which comes with the job/money).

We can be occasionally fantastic, but that does not equal many points.

Everton are never fantastic but chrurn out results which equal points.

Hughes has failed so far with the team. One win against Hull will not change my view.

A run of 10 wins might!!!!

allyboy said:
Spot on mikeD.

Which means he is still under intense scrutiny (which comes with the job/money).

Hughes has failed so far with the team. One win against Hull will not change my view.

So you want 10 wins on the spin and Caicedo to keep scoring 2 a game to keep his place.

You are hard to please! lol

People keep talking about us not having balence - look at the performances at Sunderland and Shalke - when we played with two holding players and 3 attacking players. They were both balenced teams who scrapped out a victory and looked good on the counter. If Hughes picked those types of teams at boro, bolton etc. then we would be looking at a very different table.

I think the issue is more man management - there is disharmony within the squad and lots of fallings out (although i hope from the Hull game the unity we showed will continue)- and Hughes and Bowen are the two responsible for this. At Blackburn and at Wales he has never had the problem of having to leave top class players on the bench, and it would appear he cant keep the ones we have happy at the mo.

I love Elano (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oleole.com/videos/cristianoronaldo/brasil5x2portugalgoldeelano/mv4jk.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oleole.com/videos/cristianor ... /mv4jk.asp</a> one of many reasons why) but he shouldnt play every game, when we need to scrap Ireland should be one central creative player, but Hughes has to have the minerals to leave him out, and at times put Robinho on the bench, and have them understand why and be happy with it. Im guessing that when Elano came out saying Hughes hadnt said a work to him in two weeks - hes sitting there thinking why am i not in the team.

So going forward, if we want to bring in top class players do we have the right manager to massage all those ego's??

ElanJo said:
allyboy said:
Spot on mikeD.

So you want 10 wins on the spin and Caicedo to keep scoring 2 a game to keep his place.

You are hard to please! lol

Fuck that, I want 20 wins and a hatrick from Phil every game.
What I want and what I get is ALWAYS different with City.

RobbieBrewer said:
We shouldn't be where we are in the table,though.

A great result not withstanding,long-term I'm not convinced MH is the man to take us where we have been given the opportunity to go.

I stick 100% with that.

But I would like nothing better than to be proved completely wrong.It wouldn't be the first time...

I wonder if the FC Porto fans said that about Bobby Robsons interpreter?

Rodney said:
Might be worth having a read of the thread entitled "own up if you wanted Ireland out last season thread". Patience is a good thing.
The thin gis if someone is doing well the Majority of fans will want them to stay & if they are doing badley well what do you think ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.