Soccer Aid For unicef 10/6/18

Considering there is only one current Premier league player on the pitch you may have thought he would be running the show. As it is I keep getting him mixed up with Usain Bolt.
If he honestly believes he should have been starting for us on a regular basis he needs a rethink.
He isn't doing his chances of signing with a PL team any good here even if it's a charity match.

Considering there is only one current Premier league player on the pitch you may have thought he would be running the show. As it is I keep getting him mixed up with Usain Bolt.
If he honestly believes he should have been starting for us on a regular basis he needs a rethink.
He isn't doing his chances of signing with a PL team any good here even if it's a charity match.
usain bolt, hes that shite I thought it was pogshite

It’s hilarious to think bolt sees himself having a chance at being a footballer, he’s dogshit.

Mo Farrah is incredibly uncoordinated and I’m surprised he can get round a marathon course without falling over.

So far, of the celebs, Mark Wright looks ok. Mo Farah isn't taking himself too seriously. And some Scottish bloke send to think he's Roy Keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.