Soccer AM

manimanc said:
i see sky sports news have forgot we exist as well,you can bet your bottom dollar that if the woodworms had won it the wankfest would still be going on today,on the hour,every hour..

it`s killing them that we`re the champions,they`ve had to tear up the normal arse kissing script and replace it with another said through gritted teeth...

At least Mike on Sky Sports news in the mornings has something to smile about. That mans a legend bigging up the blues when he can.

chaddblue said:
Is it children's telly?
That's exactly what it is. Made for Sun readers, people who think WKD is OK for adult men to drink, anyone who has ever sung 'Angels' on karaoke........etc, etc, etc.

leighton said:
manimanc said:
i see sky sports news have forgot we exist as well,you can bet your bottom dollar that if the woodworms had won it the wankfest would still be going on today,on the hour,every hour..

it`s killing them that we`re the champions,they`ve had to tear up the normal arse kissing script and replace it with another said through gritted teeth...

At least Mike on Sky Sports news in the mornings has something to smile about. That mans a legend bigging up the blues when he can.

One thing thats stuck in my mind about our Mike is the interview with Vieira at albert square, the grin on his face was priceless, he either wanted to burst into tears or laughter at the rag pricks he works with.

Love him, and he loves it.

We only got 20 seconds because most of the program was probably spent watching a man called something mad like 'Willy' run around in his pants or watching videos of players adjusting their ball bags in their shorts or some skank from some estate parading around in knee high boots, Primark knickers and last seasons shirt of 'her team'.

Recorded cause I thought there would be something special. Was amazed there was nothing. It's hard to believe they could omit the events of last weekend - even if it was only for the same of the neutral fan. Utubes galore to find out there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.