Soccer Saturday - City

Merson is anti City and a complete prick. I am sick of listening to him tbh.

They are just a bunch of cocks that need to earn a crust coz they were shit as manager/coaches. Was Cottee one of them, well he's a fuckin hypocrite because i heard him on talkshite praising Mancini after the West Ham game sayin he likes his methods etc etc......... then he was on soccer saturday last week sayin he has never liked Mancini, what a twat and a cockney fuckin one at that. As for Merson, well he's just a smackhead on planet zonk.
There is always a hint of xenaphobia from certain circles when it comes to Mancini coz he took the media darlings hughes's job.
As for the racism, well it's arab money and some people dont like it especailly in the media and seeing this country is inherently racist am i surprised, NO!

We're in an FA Cup semi final and still in the top 4, so they can all go and burn to death in a car crash as far as I'm concerned.

it doesn't matter if they a right or wrong their still a bunch of greedy hypocritical back stabbing none entertaining giggling two faced none impartial groveling f--kwits, throw the redknapps in there and you have nepotism?

mancunial said:
it doesn't matter if they a right or wrong their still a bunch of greedy hypocritical back stabbing none entertaining giggling two faced none impartial groveling f--kwits, throw the redknapps in there and you have nepotism?
please-dont-sit-on-the-fence-300x250.jpg

chinley blues said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Gave us a right good kick in, all said we are negative and that its Mancini's fault. Also said the manager is to blame for Dzeko as we create very little.

Not sure what Merson is on... he said we do it every game? I only seen us stick every man behind the ball against the big guns.

All think we will miss out on the top four.

Thoughts?

hard to disagree really

This

Royaloak said:
We're in an FA Cup semi final and still in the top 4, so they can all go and burn to death in a car crash as far as I'm concerned.

and this - but the balance is that 3 weeks from now we could be saying

a) We're 3rd and in the FA Cup Final - Mancini is God
b) We're 5th and out of the FA Cup. If L'pool win tomorrow we are 6th. Hang the F*cker!
c) Something inbetween

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.