Soccer Saturday Sackings

All sky people on the end of the phone are not going back to the office till next year,they have known that since march

3pm games have been on telly,assume that is going to continue

They have lost millions in subscriptions,no doubt saying your pundits are shite as well

They have no practical reason to keep the panel on paying them millions each

This is a chance to shift them and save some money,it is happening in every industry,no doubt younger and cheaper pundits will come in at some point
Sky Sports must be struggling big time as people have got used to doing without watching sport during the current eperdemic. I have cancelled Sky and do not miss it at all, thousands of others must have done the same.

8ed57d341af32382a372d9f27a779c11.jpg

Sky Sports must be struggling big time as people have got used to doing without watching sport during the current eperdemic. I have cancelled Sky and do not miss it at all, thousands of others must have done the same.
I have gone back to sky for now but sacked off bt in march,they can do one

Le Tissier was a far better pundit than the other 2 but he dug his own grave a few months ago.....everyone knows why......

I assumed you meant because he was brave enough to be one of the 1st pundits to say: ...hang on a minute this BLM thing aint quite right and he removed the badge they were all wearing. What is this covid-19 thing of which you (possibly) speak.

I thought he made a courageous stance on the BLM thing, football has its 'kick-it-out' campaign, why get involved in this overtly and contentious political group anyway? It really bugged me to see many players kneel AND put their fist straight into the air (the 'black power' symbol from the 1968 Olympics). Politics and football are supposed to be separate, are there not rules on this e.g. messages on t-shirts when goals are celebrated and the banning of the poppy on the outside of shirts some time ago?

I assumed you meant because he was brave enough to be one of the 1st pundits to say: ...hang on a minute this BLM thing aint quite right and he removed the badge they were all wearing. What is this covid-19 thing of which you (possibly) speak.

I thought he made a courageous stance on the BLM thing, football has its 'kick-it-out' campaign, why get involved in this overtly and contentious political group anyway? It really bugged me to see many players kneel AND put their fist straight into the air (the 'black power' symbol from the 1968 Olympics). Politics and football are supposed to be separate, are there not rules on this e.g. messages on t-shirts when goals are celebrated and the banning of the poppy on the outside of shirts some time ago?
And Pep wasn’t allowed too wear his yellow ribbon

Sacked off Sky and now do pay-as-you go with NowTV. Just watch the City games and pay for nothing else. The rest of the content is shit with repeated matches from the 90s featuring United, Liverpool, and Arsenal virtually on a continous loop. SKY is fixated on past history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.