Social Media is power.....(away tickets, City and general)

I support your cause, but I'm telling you now - no football club will pay the blindest bit of attention to a Facebook group, even if you got half a million members (which, let's face it, won't happen). If you want to cause a stir you need to get someone like the Football Supporters' Federation involved - and even they are relatively powerless.

Falastur said:
I support your cause, but I'm telling you now - no football club will pay the blindest bit of attention to a Facebook group, even if you got half a million members (which, let's face it, won't happen). If you want to cause a stir you need to get someone like the Football Supporters' Federation involved - and even they are relatively powerless.

harsh but probably true

fans need a spokesperson, someone well known who is willing to tell it how it is

City Raider said:
Falastur said:

harsh but probably true

fans need a spokesperson, someone well known who is willing to tell it how it is
If you visit their page you will see that the FSF are already involved, there are now several strands of this fight against away ticket prices, we all need to support all of them, and get as many involved as possible, and if folk like Henry Winter support it, then there is a chance something might happen.

The new PL TV deal doesn't kick in till next season, so now is a great time to get this linked to the money clubs are getting, and the more onside from all clubs the better.

Its not a time for fans of different clubs to woman at each other, its time to get together and fight.

cleavers said:
City Raider said:
Falastur said:

harsh but probably true

If you visit their page you will see that the FSF are already involved, there are now several strands of this fight against away ticket prices, we all need to support all of them, and get as many involved as possible, and if folk like Henry Winter support it, then there is a chance something might happen.

The new PL TV deal doesn't kick in till next season, so now is a great time to get this linked to the money clubs are getting, and the more onside from all clubs the better.

Its not a time for fans of different clubs to woman at each other, its time to get together and fight.

unfortunately campaigning rarely gets anywhere without figureheads, the campaign needs a celebrity to raise awareness

similar to what oliver did with school dinners - however crass that sounds

City Raider said:
cleavers said:
City Raider said:
harsh but probably true

unfortunately campaigning rarely gets anywhere without figureheads, the campaign needs a celebrity to raise awareness

similar to what oliver did with school dinners - however crass that sounds

should be part of that twats 5 year catering deal that he supports our plight

Why all the focus on Away ticket prices? Non season ticket holder home fans are paying these silly prices too. We need to fight for all fans.

BlueGMD said:
Why all the focus on Away ticket prices? Non season ticket holder home fans are paying these silly prices too. We need to fight for all fans.
i put that on twitter, city as much to blame, othee year i think united paid £38 in ours we paid £49, this year they paid £53 we'll pay £53, home fans £20 + plus for QPR,Fulham etc united,liverpool etc £45 plus, im a season ticket holder and apppreciate i get a good deal but all fans should from city to altrincham

BlueGMD said:
Of course, but the focus is on away ticket prices because if away fans are priced out, atmosphere in grounds will suffer (it already has).

Lets fight the small battles first, and keep away fan prices down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.