Society as we know it to collapse within 20 years

Nope, just not believing the principle is enough to bring men in skirts and their useful idiots out of the woodwork.

For future reference mate being a **** shouldn't and has never been illegal.
Being a **** isn't illegal ... true.

Doing cuntish behaviour might be. Causing a man in a skirt harm because you can't deal with a man in a skirt might sometimes be cuntish behaviour.

I get the point about reality being "fluid" these days but I also think there's a general effort to be more accepting of people and I like that. I'd just like it to settle soon so that it's fair all round. And no one is a **** to each other.

Being a **** isn't illegal ... true.

Doing cuntish behaviour might be. Causing a man in a skirt harm because you can't deal with a man in a skirt might sometimes be cuntish behaviour.

I get the point about reality being "fluid" these days but I also think there's a general effort to be more accepting of people and I like that. I'd just like it to settle soon so that it's fair all round. And no one is a **** to each other.

We are talking about someone not believing a man is a woman mate, not the whataboutery of situations that might arise in a sitcom.

What you are talking about is assault not belief.

i'm not quite sure where to post this video,
so i'll start here
and then drop it in a few other threads.
one of the best bands ever...
it contains blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.