Soffits and fascias quote

Uncle Wally One Ball

Got a little 2 bed semi detached man cave. Wooden fascias etc are looking a bit tatty and not up to my standards. Had a bloke round who has quoted £750 on a hobble basis, and that went down within in an hour from the initial £850. Is this acceptable?

Get another two quotes. Sounds slightly high to me but we've all gotta eat.....

Got a little 2 bed semi detached man cave. Wooden fascias etc are looking a bit tatty and not up to my standards. Had a bloke round who has quoted £750 on a hobble basis, and that went down within in an hour from the initial £850. Is this acceptable?
I wouldn't do it for less. What's the soffit material?

Why would you have to touch plastic again? Genuine question.
I agree, steel just holds up way better, especially for fascia that gets more direct sun and nasty weather. I try to talk my customer into using on all houses I build. I put a lot of steel roofs on and just to mix it up I often put a different coloured steel fascia. Woodpeckers love wood fascia, plastics just not really that good

I agree, steel just holds up way better, especially for fascia that gets more direct sun and nasty weather. I try to talk my customer into using on all houses I build. I put a lot of steel roofs on and just to mix it up I often put a different coloured steel fascia. Woodpeckers love wood fascia, plastics just not really that good
fsir enough forgot about plastics being a bit photosensitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.