sold out for saturday

bluestevei

so come on blues, lets get the ground rocking, lets give as much noise as we can, lets scare the shit out of wolves, and lets make it a new dawn at coms. COME ON CITY

the seatcounters will have to have a meeting about this,a desision will be anounced in due course as to if there are any more little dots left

Could I throw this in to the ring guys. As there are still season tickets available they must reserve some seats for potential late buyers. Who would buy a season ticket and then be told sorry it doesn't include the game against Wolves?

marco said:
the seatcounters will have to have a meeting about this,a desision will be anounced in due course as to if there are any more little dots left

the "Dubious seats panel" will have to make a judgement

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Could I throw this in to the ring guys. As there are still season tickets available they must reserve some seats for potential late buyers. Who would buy a season ticket and then be told sorry it doesn't include the game against Wolves?

Sorry, my friend, but your argument holds no water. Allegedly there are 4k season cards available but only a few hundred seats left at best. I assume that it is just tough luck if you get your card too late and miss out on the Wolves game.

coleridge said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:

Sorry, my friend, but your argument holds no water. Allegedly there are 4k season cards available but only a few hundred seats left at best. I assume that it is just tough luck if you get your card too late and miss out on the Wolves game.

sorry to throw a spanner in the works for the seat counters amongst us I know they are a delicate breed. I did not mean to be make anyone feel anxious. Maybe the powers that be have put aside a small allocation perchance a season ticket is sold so late in the day?? These seats could then be sold to latecomers at the ticket office on the match day. Maybe that is why the top-tier took so long to come on line?? I find it hard to believe that you could be sold a season ticket without the game v Wolves included. Just supposition mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.