sold out for saturday

Sam Eto's P45 said:
coleridge said:
Sorry, my friend, but your argument holds no water. Allegedly there are 4k season cards available but only a few hundred seats left at best. I assume that it is just tough luck if you get your card too late and miss out on the Wolves game.

sorry to throw a spanner in the works for the seat counters amongst us I know they are a delicate breed. I did not mean to be make anyone feel anxious. Maybe the powers that be have put aside a small allocation perchance a season ticket is sold so late in the day?? These seats could then be sold to latecomers at the ticket office on the match day. Maybe that is why the top-tier took so long to come on line?? I find it hard to believe that you could be sold a season ticket without the game v Wolves included. Just supposition mate

I was shown the seat plans at COMS yesterday as the good chap kidnly turned his termainl around. The only reserved seats were for helpers of the disabled [and I only saw one of those]. Mostly, everything has gone, and the plans do not distinguish between different forms of seat occupier for any given game. I just wish that they'd change the 'sold' colour from bright red. Feel free to suppose, my friend, but I'll stick to the facts in front of my nose. And the good news is we shoudl virtually sell out every game this seaso,whcih is important in showing the Sheikh our support. Happy days are here again.

Citytillidie69 said:
marco said:
the seatcounters will have to have a meeting about this,a desision will be anounced in due course as to if there are any more little dots left

the "Dubious seats panel" will have to make a judgement

we will be holding our meeting shortly.........

more to follow.......

meeting held........

still some seats available,.......

sorry for the delay folks.........

for all us seatcounters here we have the ideal gift for your partner/wife,we can take these little dots to the bedroom,order fast before the dots disapear!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whyfame.com/gossip/2008/august/3/miley_cyrus_underwear_pics_keep_coming_main_2640.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whyfame.com/gossip/2008/augu ... n_2640.jpg</a>

cibaman said:
Why not just wait until the club announces its sold out?

you're no fun ciba....let the seat counters have there fun....they're not doing any harm.
In fact its keeping them off the streets and away from schools.

coleridge said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
sorry to throw a spanner in the works for the seat counters amongst us I know they are a delicate breed. I did not mean to be make anyone feel anxious. Maybe the powers that be have put aside a small allocation perchance a season ticket is sold so late in the day?? These seats could then be sold to latecomers at the ticket office on the match day. Maybe that is why the top-tier took so long to come on line?? I find it hard to believe that you could be sold a season ticket without the game v Wolves included. Just supposition mate

I was shown the seat plans at COMS yesterday as the good chap kidnly turned his termainl around. The only reserved seats were for helpers of the disabled [and I only saw one of those]. Mostly, everything has gone, and the plans do not distinguish between different forms of seat occupier for any given game. I just wish that they'd change the 'sold' colour from bright red. Feel free to suppose, my friend, but I'll stick to the facts in front of my nose. And the good news is we shoudl virtually sell out every game this seaso,whcih is important in showing the Sheikh our support. Happy days are here again.

Happy days indeed mate! The only time when a tide of red could be see as a positive. I concede my supposition to your peek over the counter.

PS I wait with bated breath for the report from the office of the seat counter supreme.

cibaman said:
What and make the seat counters redundant... playing on thin Ice my friend ...there members are growing by the hour...

DTKOAG said:
cibaman said:
What and make the seat counters redundant... playing on thin Ice my friend ...there members are growing by the hour...

they have there own network......its quite sophisticated....they pass on info and ways of counting etc...........reminds me of another group of social misfits.......only they have to sign a register.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.