City back down on charging for disabled parking (P6)

Isn't that what the club would love to see happen? No more pesky fan groups meddling in club issues.
It's a requirement to undertake meaningful consultation with a representative group of fans. CM should be taking this up with the Football Working Group in Parliament & the PL. Fuck the club and their increasingly autocratic and high-handed attitude.

A great idea Alex but you should tell the club to stick these disabled parking charges right up their arses.
Alex and some others in City Matters like Dan already have made their positions very clear to the club. The club have chosen to sneak this one out and effectively ignore any feedback.

Seems like a few extra £s means more to them than all the bad will/negativity they're brewing.

Alex and some others in City Matters like Dan already have made their positions very clear to the club. The club have chosen to sneak this one out and effectively ignore any feedback.

Seems like a few extra £s means more to them than all the bad will/negativity they're brewing.
I’ve got no issue with Alex, he is sound and the only one I know of that bothers to keep us informed. City Matters as an organisation looks to me to be pretty weak and meaningless. They should at the very least be writing an open letter to the club, condemning their actions

I’ve got no issue with Alex, he is sound and the only one I know of that bothers to keep us informed. City Matters as an organisation looks to me to be pretty weak and meaningless. They should at the very least be writing an open letter to the club, condemning their actions
I'd prefer the term that City Matters are powerless than pretty weak. The former implies they haven't been given it, the latter could imply they don't use it.

High ticket prices

Disabled supporter parking charges

Not selling new season tickets

Apologising to liverpool

Abusive misallocation of away tickets

Scandalous ticket distribution for Madrid at home

Not a word in support of the fans in the Istsnbul travel chaos

Just some of the ones that immediately spring to mind regarding the clubs disregard for its legacy fans

Every member of the City Matters fans group should resign in protest.
Everything to do with the club off field is getting very worrying at present.
Spot on. As CM have been ignored on nearly everything that matters to fans, what is the point?

City would then not be able to tick the 'fan engagement' box and would fail the PL test.

And with the new government football regulator around the corner, it might just force the fckers to start listening for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.