Solo/Frontman *FINAL* Mick Jagger Vs David Bowie

Re: Solo/Frontman Phil Lynott Vs Lemmy Round 42

another tough one, both deserve later rounds status rather than this like for like round

but on longevity alone lemmy

sniff said:
Thin lizzy are awesome, not really sure how much of that is down to phil though, if at all. At the end of the day he was a rag and a smack head.

Lemmy on the other hand was in two cool bands and changed his name to Lemmy Killmiester. Add that to him being the single most rock and roll front man ever

lemmy all day

Lizzy was Lynott.....it was ALL down to him....

MCFCTrick said:
sniff said:
Thin lizzy are awesome, not really sure how much of that is down to phil though, if at all. At the end of the day he was a rag and a smack head.

Lemmy on the other hand was in two cool bands and changed his name to Lemmy Killmiester. Add that to him being the single most rock and roll front man ever

lemmy all day

Lizzy was Lynott.....it was ALL down to him....

This...

As much as Lemmy is a great frontman and a true legend and was a bloody nice fella when I met him in Jillys many years ago he just does not have the range of Lynott. Phil had everything you could ever want in a frontman. The more time goes by the more I fall in love with Lizzy as they offer so much.

Phil wins.

Round 43 is a naughty one!

Dave Gilmour Vs Roger Waters

1131128644_f.jpg

Re: Solo/Frontman Dave Gilmour Vs Roger Waters Round 43

Oh, here we go, this'll be fun.

(Isn't there a way keeping Gilmour to what he's really good at?)

Waters.

Davs 19 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Phil wins.

Round 43 is a naughty one!

Dave Gilmour Vs Roger Waters

1131128644_f.jpg

That's like asking whether I'd like my right eye poked out or my left............

I abstain on the grounds of complete disinterest.

Ha ha! You need to go back upstairs then mate - and make some positive posts to drown out that negativity ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.