Sombre Thought

Cheshire Blue said:
Not that I want to bring the mood down or anything, but I cant help but spare a thought for the blues we have lost over the past few years that will never get to see whats about to happen to our beloved club.

2007. My dad. Thanks for not being a rag dad.
2005. Jim Lee. A truly great friend.
2004. Jim Shortall. My brother in law and true friend.

All true blues and all sorely missed.

I remember having this very thought last year.

Lets hope it wont be long when we are in a position to shed a tear for our fellow blues who had waited for a trophy.

I can't help but feel we are buying the £trophy though ...that's if we manage to get one.

Yep every great thing that happens I'm gutted that my Dad is missing out. He died just after we beat United 1-0 with Geovanni's goal so he saw the 'beginning' in a sense with Thaksin's takeover and the excitement that generated. The thought of telling him that we'd signed SWP, Robinho, Given, Bellamy, Bridge, Barry, Santa Cruz, Tevez etc...he'd be so bloody amazed!!!

my 8 year old had a disagreement in school with a rag fan teacher who told me Connor's come back. It was so funny he told the teacher "my dads been a City fan so long he can remember them being broke and he was born in Manchester where you???"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.