Some City fans pi** me right off!!!

I totally agree with your post. we do need to get behind the team & owners & show how much we appreciate what their doing for the club...I've been a fan since 1970 & apart from the odd occasion in the last 39 years, this is the first time we've had something to really shout about...

4times said:
Evening All,

Working a 12-8 and fairly bored so thought i would get my rant out of the way!
Not so long ago we was in the 2nd Division, we are currently in 4th place in the premier league. So what if we have had 4 draws against teams we should have beat, the last few season's we would have lost all of those games and be in the bottom half of the table! People need to have a reality check and get behind the team!!!! Also aswell i know when we were in the mickey mouse league we were selling out and getting great attendences but where are they all on carling cup nights, UEFA cup nights??? We need to show our loyalty to the owner who has made all of this possible and behind the team and push us on against the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Bolton, Stoke etc... because they are going to try and make it a scrap against us, because if they played football they would get murderd!! The owner and the chairman have done everything they can since the takeover to get the fans more invovled with the club so come on blues back them too!!!

OK rant over Tin Hat fastened tight!!!

Great post after the Brum match some of the shit on here you thought we were in the bottom 4, not great on sunday but i was happy to see us get into the champions league place.

good post and ur right,a large majority of our fans need a reality check,seeing us sat 4th in the table with a game in hand and villa and spurs loosing...im quite happy with that!!!

This post made me sit back and think about other's piss me off sometimes as well.
Like you said, we've come a long way in a few years and we MUST appreciate what the new owners have done for us.

Well said.

It's been said time after time, this is a football forum that fans debate on.
Nobody is ever going to be in 100% agreement with everybody else all the time, it's a healthy debate with a great platform to do so.
We could all sit around and jack off over the owners and how much money they have and write up our "City Dream Teams" but that would be become very boring.

Everybody has a right to their opinion on our Club, sometimes people on this forum think that any opinion that is in anyway negative or not their way of thinking should not be allowed.

4Times said:
So what if we have had 4 draws against teams we should have beat
This is the magic ingredient we are missing. When we find that goal, that’s when City rise from the ashes .Point taken about the owners .Inspiring post.

moomba said:
More moaning about moaners zzzzzzzzzzz

lol a moaner coming in to moan about the non moaners moan about the moaners!

hold on does that make them moaners moaning about the moaners all ways moaning

ah shit am i moaning about the non moaners moaning about the moaners or you moaning about the non moaners moaning.

leewill31 said:
moomba said:
More moaning about moaners zzzzzzzzzzz

lol a moaner coming in to moan about the non moaners moan about the moaners!

hold on does that make them moaners moaning about the moaners all ways moaning

ah shit am i moaning about the non moaners moaning about the moaners or you moaning about the non moaners moaning.

You moaning tw**!!!!! :)

It IS a good post ...... but i've said it before , and i'll say it again

IT'S THE CLUB THAT HAVE 'RAISED THE BAR' ........ NOT THE FANS!

Of course people are obviously gonna expect more , if their club spends more ....... the club expect more themselves ...... and the fans expectations are AUTOMATICALLY raised!

We DIDN'T have it to spend when we were in the lower leagues!

Simples!

ej7in5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.