Some Good News Against Villa

dw7 said:
makoun (sp) the other forward they bought from france is suspended

i think young is out aswell
Makoun is a defensive Midfielder? Albrighton will play in his absence. Not much of a loss to Villa as Albrighton is a good little player.

Friedel

Walker Clark Dunne Delph

Downing NRC Petrov Albrighton

Young

Gabby/Heskey

That is a real possibility. Bent is cup tied and not injured. Ash is not injured either. Makoun is a midfielder and not a forward and Ciaran Clark is a class act a CB and has played all season, albeit at LB at times. If Delph doen's play at LB it will be the returning Luke Young. Up front it will be a decision between Gabby and Emile, depends on how he wants to play it as Heskey links the play a bit better than Gabby and has been in great from this season when fit.

Oh, and Collins has been a liabilty this season apart from that one game against you lot at VP. Clark is a better footballer.

Holtender it promises to be a very interesting and good match. I hope at the end of the day all our players turn up because if they do they can be unplayable against. My feeling is Mancini will have them fired up for this one and there are a lot of winners in our squad who will be looking to kick-on now till the end of the season.

Irish__blue said:
2-1 City & another flat performance i bet

Couldn't give a shit as long as we get through.Cup football is about results,nothing else.Will you seriously care if we win 1-0 in the final in a crap game?
I won't.

Villa are finding a bit of form, so it won't be easy tomorrow. Our home record against them is pretty good though, and if Silva starts I fancy us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.