Some info ive recieved.

Pollerz

Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

mate thanks for the info, it is much appreciated by most, certainly by me anyway. Clearly most focus will be on Terry but the angle of a creative midfielder is interesting too, did you get any reaction when you suggested Snjeider / Alonso or are they just your personal thoughts on this position ?

Cheers matey

Pollerz said:

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that he will be handing in his transfer request or not handing it in within the next 24 hours, im told its likely to be handed in and after that the deal will be concluded swifty.

cheers m8 hope ur right but the terry one just cant see 2 be honnest,i just dont think he will want the cfc fans to hate him

Pollerz said:

Thanks m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.