Some info ive recieved.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
backagain said:
Nice speech Pollerz. I was glad I could read it.

stil fink ur n rs tho lol x

Can I just say Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob you are a nob!

Fair enough man, think what you like. Personally I don't like to see City fans lauding it up over other fans, acting like children, typing in ridiculous abbreviation code, saying stuff like 'lol' in normal conversation, and then acting the big man about being ITK. That's my point. One that's not been addressed at all by Pollerz or his followers. At least Spursmad doesn't get into flame wars with our fans saying stuff like "btw did u lyk robbies pen at whl or r u an armchair fan bet u dint c it lol" like the embarrassment to all decent minded City fans that is the gracious and mighty ITK king Pollerz, who loves the club so very much, owns an iPhone and is a credit to us all.

I think the kid's a WUM, but don't let that stop you worshiping eh?

Oh and before you make judgments, some free info for you...

I do have a beard, it's awesome. I'm 6'3" so not a dwarf. I don't work in admin, I like my job. Fairly average on the dick size front. I do have a girlfriend, I like her too. I'm not insecure about any of those things thanks. I know those insults were not aimed at me, I just thought I'd narrow it down for you for when you have a pop back ok? Talking of which, isn't the whole insult thing why you think I'm a "nob" in the first place? Isn't that what you're in to? How ironic. Ed Byrne would probably give me that one.

Not sure why you even felt the need to get involved in the first place to be honest, now scram, you nob (sic).

Love AK's40YLx

Hello again. why is there always one?

Anyway. I want to make it clear i am a big blue. i Do not have any followers what so ever and nor do i want any.

Let me just tell you what i signed up on this forum for.. and these i think should be the reason for any1 to sign up..

To talk about our beloved club
To discuss anything in the media about our beloved club
To meet and talk to other fans of our beloved club...
To have fun posting about OFF TOPIC subjects.

NOT to flame other fans of manchester city.
NOT to get in arguments with other fans of manchester city.

That is my little rant over.. and ok mate i get it you dont like me or respect my opinion.. that is fair enough. If this is the case tho please do not voice your opinion in a thread with the author name of pollerz.

Ta

just heard of my "sauce", that despite media reports, colin hendry, will not becoming out of retirement to help cover out centre half problem

and i can also say that john terry will either sign or not sign, there wont be any inbetween!

easy this ITK lark!

Pollerz said:
Hello again. why is there always one?

Anyway. I want to make it clear i am a big blue. i Do not have any followers what so ever and nor do i want any.

Let me just tell you what i signed up on this forum for.. and these i think should be the reason for any1 to sign up..

To talk about our beloved club
To discuss anything in the media about our beloved club
To meet and talk to other fans of our beloved club...
To have fun posting about OFF TOPIC subjects.

NOT to flame other fans of manchester city.
NOT to get in arguments with other fans of manchester city.

That is my little rant over.. and ok mate i get it you dont like me or respect my opinion.. that is fair enough. If this is the case tho please do not voice your opinion in a thread with the author name of pollerz.

Ta

Personally I don't like to see City fans lauding it up over other fans, acting like children, typing in ridiculous abbreviation code, saying stuff like 'lol' in normal conversation, and then acting the big man about being ITK. That's my point. One that's not been addressed at all by Pollerz or his followers.

You may as well keep ignoring that bit mate.

Pollerz said:
Ok i will try and keep this post as grammatically correct as i can.......
I would just like to thank those who have tryed to put a good word in about me in this thread its very much appretiated.

Pollerz

It's spelt appreciated...

gariah said:
Pollerz said:
Ok i will try and keep this post as grammatically correct as i can.......
I would just like to thank those who have tryed to put a good word in about me in this thread its very much appretiated.

Pollerz

It's spelt appreciated...

...and tried

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.