'Some Might Say' City Song

Not bad Dubai, but it;s a bit long winded.

I posted this on favourite chants a while back, but it was posted at the same time as as several other posts so it didn't even get a look in.

to the tune of 'the animals went in 2x2

The only team in Manchester is blue, is blue,
The richest club in all the world it's true. it's true,
we're Man City, we fly our flags.
We f*****g hate the cockney RAGS
And we all follow, Manchesters mighty blues.

Repeat

NeverSeenATrophy said:
Why is it whenever anyone comes up with a song on here it is always to the tune of Oasis, do people not listen to anything else?

Well written Dubai, it's just that since Definitely Maybe everything else has been shit.

I suppose because they have the simplicity of nursery rhymes they are easy for people to sing along too.
you b

I see its still fashionable to slag off one of the biggest bands this country as produced.

Liveforever voted best song ever
best album of all time w/s/m/g
second in that list definatly maybe
not bad for a chaz n dave band eh.........

Dubai you beat me to it, i had this song on at work this morning, i was singing "some like shay"
and was trying to fit in other words then i logged in and seen your art work and gave up....

Better than anything else we have, new songs will hopefully get people chanting. All it takes is a load of print outs and some perseverence.

allan harper said:
NeverSeenATrophy said:
Why is it whenever anyone comes up with a song on here it is always to the tune of Oasis, do people not listen to anything else?

Well written Dubai, it's just that since Definitely Maybe everything else has been shit.

I suppose because they have the simplicity of nursery rhymes they are easy for people to sing along too.
you b

I see its still fashionable to slag off one of the biggest bands this country as produced.

Liveforever voted best song ever
best album of all time w/s/m/g
second in that list definatly maybe
not bad for a chaz n dave band eh.........

Dubai you beat me to it, i had this song on at work this morning, i was singing "some like shay"
and was trying to fit in other words then i logged in and seen your art work and gave up....

I was just about to reply saying the same thing! How can you call oasis shit hahahahahha. They dont sell 'Supergigs' in less than a day for being shit mate :) Better than all this Kings of Leon poo what is going about at the minute.

Anyway, good song ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.