Some of our 'fans' are disgusting

sam the drummer

And I hope they never go back to Eastlands again.

It wasnt a great display and the second half was a bit dire, but we won.

People near me we acting like spoilt children and kept abusing players.

One guy behind me slagged Bellamy off from the moment he stepped on the pitch. He even criticized Bridge from running infield instead of down the wing FFS.

I despair.

We won, and haven't conceded in 3 games, I've never seen us do that so cheer the fuck up or go 'support' someone else.

We won, and haven't conceded in 3 games, I've never seen us do that

Pfffffft part timer. I remember doing that with Sven at the start of the season. ;)

just heard a guy from hebdon bridge on gmr saying dunne is the worst player on the pitch today and superman was shite too must admit steve had an off day but this guy needs to shut the fuck up its only the 2nd game 6points 2for 0 against dick head!!!! dunne has been outstanding in his last 3 games ??

I did shout 'dick' towards Bellamy when he lost the ball going towards the corner flag in extra time, a comment born out of frustration i think.

We need to learn to finish these bottom half of the table sides off or we will never get to where we want to be. But it is only the second game in and we can only become more polished as the games go on and the players learn to gel more and more. After 10 games, i think we will have the start of a team which will become very special.

bezer57 said:
just heard a guy from hebdon bridge on gmr saying dunne is the worst player on the pitch today and superman was shite too must admit steve had an off day but this guy needs to shut the fuck up its only the 2nd game 6points 2for 0 against dick head!!!! dunne has been outstanding in his last 3 games ??

3 for 0 against.if it is goals you're talking about

ManCityX said:
We won, and haven't conceded in 3 games, I've never seen us do that

Pfffffft part timer. I remember doing that with Sven at the start of the season. ;)
Haha I honestly cant remember that. Well we dont do it often then!

sam the drummer said:
And I hope they never go back to Eastlands again.

It wasnt a great display and the second half was a bit dire, but we won.

People near me we acting like spoilt children and kept abusing players.

One guy behind me slagged Bellamy off from the moment he stepped on the pitch. He even criticized Bridge from running infield instead of down the wing FFS.

I despair.

We won, and haven't conceded in 3 games, I've never seen us do that so cheer the fuck up or go 'support' someone else.

I'm sorry to hear that happened right next to you, cant be fun. Just goes to show the unhappiness and misery in peoples lifes. A football match is a way of venting their frustrations that's built up during their work week or at home. Either that or they're totally clueless about the game and what it means to support a team.

The unfortunate thing about having a full house is that some of the customers exhibit the kind of behaviour you often see at OT, Chelsea or the Arse. One slight mistake by a player and they round on him. They set such a high standard in themselves that it is disappointing when others don't reach those same standards (?)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.