Some Of Our Fans

CTID1988

We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Re: Our Fans

Every club have fans like that, it's just easy to slag off at other teams fans. That's the sad reality.

Bruun said:
Every club have fans like that, it's just easy to slag off at other teams fans. That's the sad reality.

I would of honestly rather been sat in the stretford end than be with the fuckwits i was near, im not even joking. Ive seen cunts from all clubs but these took the biscuit

CTID1988 said:
We slag off the rags for having scummy fans but ive never seen anything on par with the fucking dregs of society we have following us today. Coke being sniffed in full view of kids, wankers kicking off with other blues over fuck all, i even saw some little kid have his drink poured all over him by some fat wanker in "celebration". This was even before i had my face twatted in because some prick couldn't find his seat and thought i was sat in his
Im not soft either, i know what comes with football but today was a different level

Saw some of this myself. Our support is changing.

Other than some harmless big mouth on the end of my row I didn't encounter any aggro today,its a huge shame others have though.

CTID1988 said:

Saw some of this myself. Our support is changing.

CTID1988 said:
Bruun said:

I would of honestly rather been sat in the stretford end than be with the fuckwits i was near, im not even joking. Ive seen cunts from all clubs but these took the biscuit

I completely agree, but that's the consequence of the change we and City as a whole is undergoing.

soft ****,,,,,,

joke by the way enjoy, the day city won the cup nannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn city won the cup city won the cup

No trouble at all where we were sat, some bloke shouting in the first half that's about it, perhaps the thread title should read some of our fans? We have always had a few knob heads following us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.