Some of the t***s on here need banning!!!

erocsevil

UlsterCitizen said:
Mancini out at the end of the season, absaloute disgrace!! who in the god mind would sit back home and away, and also sit back at old traford defending a one goal lead! absaloute joke!!!

And this isn't the only one. Anyone on here who gives grief like this tonight isn't a proper City fan and wants banning.

Also, on a side note, i think registration to this site should be suspended for about a week or so, as its gonna be full of rags registering just to abuse!

Re: Some of the twats on here need banning!!!

I agree. I'm fucking gutted about tonights result as im sure everyone is, but i'm more embarrassed by so called fans and there knee jerk reactions.

I'm proud to get to the semi final, disappointed we didn't carry it on but as i've said to a few rags tonight, finally the time has come;

The battle is lost, but the war has just begun!

we got beat big deal, lets get over it and get a good result sunday against portsmouth.

we got beat big deal, lets get over it and get a good result sunday against portsmouth.

erocsevil said:
UlsterCitizen said:
Mancini out at the end of the season, absaloute disgrace!! who in the god mind would sit back home and away, and also sit back at old traford defending a one goal lead! absaloute joke!!!

And this isn't the only one. Anyone on here who gives grief like this tonight isn't a proper City fan and wants banning.

Also, on a side note, i think registration to this site should be suspended for about a week or so, as its gonna be full of rags registering just to abuse!

i agree pal!! disgracefull!

bookiesgirl said:

ye we can either roll over and get fucked over or trash portsmouth at hom which is my first visit to city of manchester stadium so u better fuking impress me!!!

I thought we played better than the 1st leg and controlled the game for long periods. Midfield got tired 2nd half, to say we sat back tonight you'd have to be a bit thick and very blind. Mancini got it bob on and the boys did OK.

dont forget..we were missing bridge, vieria, toure, lescott, ireland and ade just came back, marco motta has signed for us and maybe cassano!

fuck off u*d

the future is blue.

people posting shit like mancini out are tits and need banning!!!!

FFS

REALITY CHECK.

BE PROUD OF OUR TEAM THEY MADE IT TO A SEMI FINAL. LOOK AT HOW FAR WE HAVE COME IN 18MONTHS BUT HEY YOU FUCKERS ARE GLORY HUNTERS AND WANT IT NOW. IT TAKES TIME TO WIN TROPHYS AND WE ARE NEARLY THERE SO MAYBE NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE US AT WEMBLEY.

DONT HAVE A DIG AT OUR PLAYERS OR MANAGER, UNITED FANS WANT TO SEE US CRUMBLE. THEY DID WELL OUT THERE TONIGHT I AM PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A BLUE. AND MANCINI IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB. AND WE HAVE THE FA CUP AND THE LEAGUE TO CONCERNTRATE ON. IN MANCINI I TRUST. I LOVE YOU CITY YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE BLUE

AND AS FOR THE REDS THROWING STUFF HOW LOW ARE THEY.

AND BOYATA THE LAD IS GUNNA HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF HIM AFTER TONIGHT.

C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.