Some of the t***s on here need banning!!!

Obviously stupid calling for mancini out atm but it was definately the wrong tactics tonight. Ive not been impressed by some team selections and our approach to the 2 carling cup games but what hes done with the back four considering its included boyata and garrido has been good. Still not convinced in the long run though.

Re: Some of the twats on here need banning!!!

Neil McNab said:
I thought we played better than the 1st leg and controlled the game for long periods. Midfield got tired 2nd half, to say we sat back tonight you'd have to be a bit thick and very blind. Mancini got it bob on and the boys did OK.

Correct. I think we will only get stronger as the season goes on and the performance showed that we have no reason to fear anyone.

Obviously stupid calling for mancini out atm but it was definately the wrong tactics tonight. Ive not been impressed by some team selections and our approach to the 2 carling cup games but what hes done with the back four considering its included boyata and garrido has been good. Still not convinced in the long run though.

Neil McNab said:
I thought we played better than the 1st leg and controlled the game for long periods. Midfield got tired 2nd half, to say we sat back tonight you'd have to be a bit thick and very blind. Mancini got it bob on and the boys did OK.

The reason why I am so fcukin annoyed is that if we had went for the jugular when we had the chance last tuesday night tonight wouldnt have mattered cause we would already have been dancing down wembley way, but our new manager who can do no wrong seemed to think that a 2-1 lead was enough and instead of puting the debt ridden scum firmly in their place decided to hold on to a slender lead.
Result = scum lesson their debt (a wee bit) and we dont go to a shitty part of a shitty city.

Nah it still fcukin hurts
(but there again I am not a proper Blue cause I am not from Manchester, i wonder if Anna knew that?)

bookiesgirl said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
i mean it is a big deal but there is nothing we can do about it now.

We could sulk. This is what I am doing.

I thought that we were containing them quite well, but two moments of poor concentration let us down. I love my club and I'm proud of the lads.......I just hate having to face the rag kretins in the morning at work........but I suppose I'm used to it after 30 odd years. Lets not slag Mancini off, he will take us to where we have never been before I'm sure. Like somebody else said earlier, tonight we lost the battle but the war has only just begun.
So much for impartiality on SKY tonight....they love them rag s**ts

You know what, not only do I have to listen to mountains of grief from the rags, I then come on here to be with fellow blues and all I read are people having a go at our club. You should all stick together! F@ck the red b@stards, our time will come, keep the faith everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.