Some Piccies From Today

warpig said:
2rpd3sg.jpg

hah, wtf, that is bov, mekonmcfcs brother, who i went to the game with!!!!!!

must have been at half time when i lost my phone and had to go back to where i was sitting (found it btw)
thats my brother lol

de niro must be one of the luckiest men alive. he was sat directly in front of me at hamburg away. he was seconds away from being covered in vomit as i was really ill and just as ireland scored i had to vacate the stand to avoid keeling over and covering fellow blues in a shower of puke(and no it was not the ale!)

The Hughes look-a-likey drinks in my local. Nige barber quite apt he might go to the Barber after being told he looks like Hughes

they had no pies left, told them to order more when a big team comes to town.

sorry i pushed in.

next time you just buy me the pie and we'll be back in our seats quicker:)

lol...thats because they carted the beer off to the home stand.....did you not see the constant stream of beer coming up from our stands and being wheeled along to the home stand......the city lads were winding the stewards up trying to grab the crates of chang beer as they wheeled it past ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.