Some Sunday Amusement

Big Dave Watson

This made me smile.

From the BBC transfer gossip page. I know its just rumour and made up bollocks but these two stories one after the other just typify Bent Lying Arry :

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says he does not expect to sign anyone before the transfer window shuts.
Full story: The Sun

However, Wolfsburg striker Mario Mandzukic, 25, has emerged as a late transfer target for Spurs, as Redknapp looks to add more firepower to his squad.
Full story: Metro

YCNMIU

Big Dave Watson said:
This made me smile.

From the BBC transfer gossip page. I know its just rumour and made up bollocks but these two stories one after the other just typify Bent Lying Arry :

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says he does not expect to sign anyone before the transfer window shuts.

YCNMIU

Yes Arry, we believe you.........

Tottenham have opened talks with Manchester City over an £8m permanent move for on-loan striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 27.
Full story: Daily Mail

Another target for Spurs is Wigan forward Hugo Rodallega, 26, who could play against Tottenham on Tuesday evening and then sign for them before the deadline.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Spurs face competition from London rivals Queens Park Rangers for Rodallega's signature. (The Times; subscription required)

Another player possibly leaving White Hart Lane is defender Vedran Corluka, with Bayer Leverkusen reportedly in talks with Tottenham to sign the 25-year-old.
Full story: Sky Sports

If Pavlyuchenko and Corluka leave, it could pave the way for Spurs to sign Germany midfielder Mario Marin from Werder Bremen for a fee in excess of £10m.
Full story: Daily Telegraph

It could be a busy day all round at Tottenham, with boss Harry Redknapp planning a late double swoop for Blackburn defender Christopher Samba and winger Junior Hoilett.
Full story: Daily Express

Big Dave Watson said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This made me smile.

YCNMIU

Yes Arry, we believe you.........

Tottenham have opened talks with Manchester City over an £8m permanent move for on-loan striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 27.
Full story: Daily Mail

Another target for Spurs is Wigan forward Hugo Rodallega, 26, who could play against Tottenham on Tuesday evening and then sign for them before the deadline.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Spurs face competition from London rivals Queens Park Rangers for Rodallega's signature. (The Times; subscription required)

Another player possibly leaving White Hart Lane is defender Vedran Corluka, with Bayer Leverkusen reportedly in talks with Tottenham to sign the 25-year-old.
Full story: Sky Sports

If Pavlyuchenko and Corluka leave, it could pave the way for Spurs to sign Germany midfielder Mario Marin from Werder Bremen for a fee in excess of £10m.
Full story: Daily Telegraph

It could be a busy day all round at Tottenham, with boss Harry Redknapp planning a late double swoop for Blackburn defender Christopher Samba and winger Junior Hoilett.
Full story: Daily Express

Do you think he'll keep asking the judge to halt the trial so he can wheeler-deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.