someone by friday please

yozzer

right i dont care weather we sign bamber gascoigne or paul gascoigne..i want to hear we have signed someone by friday.this site is driving me mad but i keep logging on just incase ive missed something ffs..as soon as my phone beeps a text message im thinking is that a mate saying weve signed sum1 ,,i feel like a smackhead ffs ..sort it out city,,,i love it really

yozzer said:
right i dont care weather we sign bamber gascoigne or paul gascoigne..i want to hear we have signed someone by friday.this site is driving me mad but i keep logging on just incase ive missed something ffs..as soon as my phone beeps a text message im thinking is that a mate saying weve signed sum1 ,,i feel like a smackhead ffs ..sort it out city,,,i love it really

just so annoying hughesie

Cityfan-Denmark said:
FFS mate its only june 16th..... get a grip and a ticket to reality....

Sums it up pretty well. We've got another eight fuckin weeks.

Get a grip people

edit: oops, noticed i put months instead of weeks.

I can see it happening ........ we sign RSC or Tevez or some totally out of the blue......... we're happy for half an hour then the next set of speculation kicks into gear until the 3rd signing happens

this will just repeat until the window closes.

even if the club get all the player we want in early there will still be the press linking us with every player going until the window shuts even if we tell the world that we are done.

nickson71 said:
I can see it happening ........ we sign RSC or Tevez or some totally out of the blue......... we're happy for half an hour then the next set of speculation kicks into gear until the 3rd signing happens

this will just repeat until the window closes.

even if the club get all the player we want in early there will still be the press linking us with every player going until the window shuts even if we tell the world that we are done.

Correct.

Simon Le Tom said:
We've got another eight fuckin months.
Until when? Window closes in Sept.

But, yes, there is no need to panic. I'd like to have most new signings completed by mid-July, but it's early days yet

yozzer said:
Have a read of the "Generation Y" thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.