Someone from City take a look at this please....

billy_big_spuds

Can I make a suggestion for a particular ground improvement?

At the bars / food outlets in the concourse of the stadium, can you install some form of barriers for a queueing system? Attempting to purchase drinks / food is frankly a joke at the moment, and this isn't helped by impatient idiots pushing in and causing a general nuisence at the bar.

This could be solved by just putting railings to form proper queues, say six rows or something, and would certainly speed things up and stop people argueing with each other or the bar staff. This would also be very easy to do without much planning or cost.

A bit of feedback would be nice too, Chris Neild (????)

Cheers

Apparently they have already tried to do this but it got blocked on health and safety grounds!!!???

gazeth said:
Apparently they have already tried to do this but it got blocked on health and safety grounds!!!???

Care to elaborate? Surely it's more safe to queue up than it being disorganised?

They also need more staff on the bars so some are taking money and some are pouring the tasty beverages. It takes them waaaaay too long to get your order wrong, pour the drinks and then get your change

And a lock on the toilet in the middle cubicle on East Stand Level 2 thats not had one for 2 seasons

C_T_I_D said:
gazeth said:

Care to elaborate? Surely it's more safe to queue up than it being disorganised?
This is probably because if the ground had to be evacuated in a rush, any kind of railings would be an obstacle and end up causing injury in the mad rush to get out. Only a guess.

C_T_I_D said:
gazeth said:

The Health and Safety people believe if we had to evacuate the stadium for whatever reason the barriers would make it difficult to get everyone out quickly and safely.

Its just like any normal busy bar. I don't think there should be a queing system, sounds a bit gay to me.

The problem is at the source, the actual staff. Near me, there is one bar man who seems to be able to do anything with any speed and thought.

I also think they should put proper pumps in, to increase the flow speed of the pumps. You might lose the odd drip here and there, but the ones we have now come out like a leaky tap, and take miles to long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.