Someone please give Roy Keane a managers job.

Considering the money these pundits are pocketing, I would never look for managerial job on their place.

Hansen is on 40k/week with MOTD. That's more than 90% of managers and more than half of players are earning.

Why he would change it - he can talk all crap he wants, has no responsibility or pressure at all - free money all the way..

MSP said:
Considering the money these pundits are pocketing, I would never look for managerial job on their place.

Hansen is on 40k/week with MOTD. That's more than 90% of managers and more than half of players are earning.

Why he would change it - he can talk all crap he wants, has no responsibility or pressure at all - free money all the way..

40k a week? That cant be right?

Tbilisi said:
MSP said:

You are correct it was recently cut due to BBC saving measures to a now measley 20k a week.

He is right though the guy was pocketing 40k for sitting on a sofa for an hour a week doing what he would most likely be doing at the pub anyway.

He has wrecked his managerial chances with his spell with Ipswich.

Tbilisi said:
MSP said:

He gets the odd gas bill payed for too :)

The guy never appears to have anything positive to say about others.
He's always coming from a negative angle... it's in his psyche.

Hats off to Gary Neville (as a comparison) who's been pretty fair in his appraisal of other teams and given credit where it's due.

I've no time for Keane. Can't deny he was a great player, that's about I can commend him for.

TCIB said:
Tbilisi said:
MSP said:

You are correct it was recently cut due to BBC saving measures to a now measley 20k a week.

He is right though the guy was pocketing 40k for sitting on a sofa for an hour a week doing what he would most likely be doing at the pub anyway.

In fairness, it is evening work, so that should be time and a half ;)

back to Keane......... I think Keane, along with Strachan, ''Robbo'', Bruce and Ince have all had their day..... their managerial reputations in shatters...

Roy Keane has made an admission that might stun fans of former club Manchester United, revealing he would jump at the chance of managing Liverpool.

Keane is a legend at United, winning seven Premier League titles, four FA Cups and a Champions League crown during his time at Old Trafford. A no-nonsense skipper, Keane's belligerent style was loved by United fans and despised by rivals Liverpool.

His final United game was actually played at Anfield, when a challenge from Luis Garcia forced the midfielder off the pitch. Since then Keane has been frequently critical of United, who he still demands exceptionally high standards of in his current punditry role.

It is highly unlikely he would ever be considered as Kenny Dalglish's successor at Liverpool, but Keane offered advice to Roberto Martinez and Brendan Rodgers, both linked to the Anfield vacancy. In Keane's mind, either man would be foolish to turn down a job offer to stay with Wigan and Swansea respectively.

"Timing is everything for a manager - far more important than for a player," Keane wrote in the Sun on Sunday. "That's why the likes of Roberto Martinez and Brendan Rodgers have to think carefully about their next move.

"I'm speaking from experience. In my last season at Sunderland we were talking about a new contract after we made a decent start. Four weeks later I was out of a job. You can be hailed as the next best thing one minute then the next thing you know you're sacked.

"Now is the time for [Martinez] to go and if I were him I'd jump at the chance to go to Liverpool. It might not be the best time in the club's history but it's still a great job.

"Liverpool will always be a bigger club than either Swansea or Wigan and if a chance comes to go there, you've got to take it because it might never come around again.

"Put it this way, I'd take it and my mobile is on."

Scum bag Keane always has been and when this twat comes on tv i turn over. Why is this mug on tv? If this twat is on our champions games then lets make our points lads

Skashion said:
Please put the bastard behind bars for assault and battery on Alfie Inge. Lucky it wasn't ABH or even GBH with a challenge like that. As far as I'm concerned the instant they say it's pre-meditated as Keane did, or if it's an off-the-ball incident, it should be a police matter.

He should have been banned from all footballing activities sine die when he admitted deliberately injuring Alfie, knowing that he went onto the pitch that day with the intent already in his mind to cause as much damage to our then skipper as possible.

And I'm not just saying this because it was a City player and he's ex-scum; I believe any player who acts in such a way should be banned for life, no matter for whom he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.