someone should do football chant to this

DanCity2890 said:
I suggest a coldplay song.

Kun will guideeee it home
Joe will stopppp the goals
Kompanyyyyyyy will hit youuuuuuu

We should all invest in a coldplay wristband and sway from side to side as we sing this.

And one of those cheap cycle lamps with the bit of elastic from Aldi. 'Twould be a magnificent sight! Only the front one, not the rear. No red lights in The Etihad!

(Have said lights strapped to my bike. No pisstakes about Aldi!)

Well I never....didn't realise Karl Wallanger wrote that...you learn something everyday.

Never realised that the Robbie Williams version was cover. Don't feel quite so guilty for liking the tune now!

We were in Newquay, Mid Wales in August.
They had guitars which you could just pick up and play which got the place singing.
One guy started playing Beach Boys and no one knew the words, so as it was late and lots of drunken people I decided to make up words. This is how it came out,
They called him the Elephant Man, While Vinny was serving his ban, he looked after the shop, he played the best that he can, -- Hes top of the league, he's top of the league, Joleon Lescott he's top of the league.
I dont think there were any more blues in the pub, but when the chorus was repeated they all sang my words.
You never know, they may have assumed they were the words.

jaigurugoat said:
Rosstoss14 said:
jaigurugoat said:
We were blues we were free
Hate the rags, love our City
Through ball from Silva
To Edin Dzeko
It's 6-1

What tune is that too? I'm trying to work it out! Ha

She's the one, Robbie Williams, as on video by OP at top
No it's she's the one by WORLD party!!! Robbie just sang it and forgot to mention its someone else's song. Guessing they got money from it tho. Is a good song knowing tht arsehole didn't think it up

Aguero_Element said:
jaigurugoat said:
Rosstoss14 said:
What tune is that too? I'm trying to work it out! Ha

She's the one, Robbie Williams, as on video by OP at top
No it's she's the one by WORLD party!!! Robbie just sang it and forgot to mention its someone else's song. Guessing they got money from it tho. Is a good song knowing tht arsehole didn't think it up

He doesn't write any of his own songs, Guy Chambers (also of World Party) wrote most of them.

Aguero_Element said:
if its David Silva
playing football

he's the one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsErzVYKUis[/youtube]

this one is better

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIF5nHc8qoE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.