Something in the air

blue47766

Went to a carboot, wearing a casual City top. Was walking up and down as you do. A stall holder shouted out ' here's a Blueboy ' turned round and he had a City top on and a big grin and said it would soon be the start of the season. Walked a bit further and saw somebody wearing a City shirt. We both looked at each other and ' let on ' with smiles. Coming away walked into another Blue, he saw me first and said ' alright mate '. Have other people noticed this sort of thing. This atmosphere feels good.

It really is glorious isn't it? We all stick together through thick and thin and we KNOW we are the best fans in the world.

Little story about myself last week, walking through Salford with my 10 week old son with my City top on, a rag pulls up (Big idiot) who I do not even now, with his poor children (Also RAGS) and shouts to me HUGHES IS A BLUE.

Obviously I can't resist and pull out my season ticket and ask if he has one of these, to no reply. The guy tries to drive off but stalls, so I start asking him if he's aware if Matt Busby was a blue? If Tevez has signed for them and where Tranny is going? The guy quickly sped off......Should I feel guilty for blatantly showing him up in front of his kids or am I a hero?

johnmc said:
Where was this car boot? Sounds a bit suspect to me. Does Went to a Car Boot mean dogging?

Explains all the grinning and smiling, not sure i know, or want to know what letting on is though. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.