Something Odd Going on with Tevez

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
For a start, no player needs to fly half way accross the world for treatment on a simple Dead Leg. Especially in the middle of a run of key games.

Also, Kidd was interviewed on RAdio 5 on Saturday and, pretty much unprompted, said "Noone knows what went on between Tevez and The Boss besides those two. It will all be sorted". And he wasn't referring to the dressing room bust up.

Something's happened I think.

especially now he's not coming back!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Carlos-Tevez-may-miss-the-Manchester-City-vs-United-derby-after-his-doctor-in-Argentina-refused-to-let-him-board-a-plane-back-to-England-article619103.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 19103.html</a>

That story is 3 days old - If you're going to try and wind people up at least keep up with the latest news

mancitytmdanttom said:
johnny crossan said:
especially now he's not coming back!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Carlos-Tevez-may-miss-the-Manchester-City-vs-United-derby-after-his-doctor-in-Argentina-refused-to-let-him-board-a-plane-back-to-England-article619103.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca ... 19103.html</a>

That story is 3 days old - If you're going to try and wind people up at least keep up with the latest news

and he posted it like 2 days ago...?

BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He needs to watch his tone and accept that some people will take offence to being spoken down to.

Ah, right. So I asked you to point out where in fact I'd called you less of a blue than me and you couldn't answer. I asked you to point out where in fact I'd said that I wanted Mancini sacked. You couldn't answer. Now it's my tone you object to, and that's the reason for your personal attacks.

Words fail me at this time TMQ. You and the glorified bouncer are truly peas in a 'gangsta' pod...

Give over you little girl

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
Ah, right. So I asked you to point out where in fact I'd called you less of a blue than me and you couldn't answer. I asked you to point out where in fact I'd said that I wanted Mancini sacked. You couldn't answer. Now it's my tone you object to, and that's the reason for your personal attacks.

Words fail me at this time TMQ. You and the glorified bouncer are truly peas in a 'gangsta' pod...

Give over you little girl

To be fair Zin, I did mean to put a ":- )" to indicate that I was kidding...in my jet lagged state I realize now that I forgot to!

Is Tevez really injured?

Will he ever return from Argentina?

Will Mancini survive until the next game?

Find out on tomorrow's installment of "Bluemoon"

AntonDonJuan said:
Is Tevez really injured?

Will he ever return from Argentina?

Will Mancini survive until the next game?

Find out on tomorrow's installment of "Bluemoon"

I started laughing out loud in a library, cheers

look a right knob

BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He needs to watch his tone and accept that some people will take offence to being spoken down to.

Wind your neck in soft lad and shut the fuck up. I've better things to do than search out exact quotes that prove that you and your 2 lover boys are anti Mancini to the detriment of MCFC.

See, DD even left you a little kiss in response to this post. Maybe you can all have a circle jerk next time?

Anyone else feel this thread has lost its way now?

Carlos is due back soon isn't he? I hope to God the jet doesn't have to divert and land somewhere else.
Imagine the stories if they had to land in London!

Didsbury Dave said:
Amusingly, I've now been told what really happened ;-)

P M S L<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
Anyone else feel this thread has lost its way now?

Carlos is due back soon isn't he? I hope to God the jet doesn't have to divert and land somewhere else.
Imagine the stories if they had to land in London!

DD knows all, he'll be the first to bleat if the plane doesn't land perfectly don't you worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.