Something special on the way?

It's going to be an announcement that the club have been working tirelessly on our behalf behind the scenes and have managed to secure us all refunds of the CL Final ticket costs from UEFA, due to the shambolic organisation...

I think the something special was just the picture.

but while were on that topic of a contract extension for Pep. I get the feeling he will extend.

He seems very happy here. Plus I don't really see where else appeals to him right now. He isn't going back to Barca anytime soon. The French league doesn't appeal to his competitive nature. He wouldn't go back over old ground at bayern or any other German club. I doubt he's interesting in international coaching right now.

He could fancy a challenge in Italy one day, Juventus or something.

Other than that I think he'll be here a while yet, unless he wanted a break from football.

I think the something special was just the picture.

but while were on that topic of a contract extension for Pep. I get the feeling he will extend.

He seems very happy here. Plus I don't really see where else appeals to him right now. He isn't going back to Barca anytime soon. The French league doesn't appeal to his competitive nature. He wouldn't go back over old ground at bayern or any other German club. I doubt he's interesting in international coaching right now.

He could fancy a challenge in Italy one day, Juventus or something.

Other than that I think he'll be here a while yet, unless he wanted a break from football.

well we do have an Italian club... Palermo in Serie B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.