something thats really driven me mad this season

felixbg said:
may sound like a pathetic moan, but seriously ... the speakers/tannoy system which they blare music out of before the games is driving me mad. Yesterday when the 5 play-off heroes/subs came on ... the music was so loud that if 40'000 fans had have been singing ... they would have been drowned out. it's happening all the time e.g. hamburg we were singing and but still the music drowned out the sound on the tele. why do they need to play music so loud before the game anyway? cant they just turn it off 5 minutes before allowing the atmosphere to build (like stoke did when we played them away) ... its crap music anyway

You wouldn't be complaining if they were playing Basshunter!

Mike N said:
I agree 100% I sit in row W in the North Stand lower and I its impossible to hold a conversation at times.

Oh and remember when Uwe came back last year? When he came out the played Go West so loud the crowd couldnt be heard singing Uwe, Uwe Rosler. Fucking joke.

the person that does it must a be a deaf cretin ... and i would be complain even if they played basshunter ... what next strobelights? lol ... why do we need music????

yep it really pissed me off at the hamburg game before kick off...singing couldn't get going cos of the bloody music...and agreed, all we need is right here right now, or roll with it.

come on lad.. get a few jars down you and be happy... not too much to ask is it?? no football now for 3 months thats more of a complaint!! good man im sure youll take me up on this!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.