Sometimes you are just proud of your kids

Did anybody see that video of the young City fan aged about 10 years old running 100m across an empty car park towards a pub holding Rags behind a fence at the Semi Final?
When he got to within 10m of them he stopped, spread his arms wide open and just stood there proud and brave as fuck.
He wasn't my kid, but it made me feel great as the caged pricks stared at him with puzzled looks on their dumb ass faces.......
Anybody find the video?

Stretford Born Blue said:
Did anybody see that video of the young City fan aged about 10 years old running 100m across an empty car park towards a pub holding Rags behind a fence at the Semi Final?
When he got to within 10m of them he stopped, spread his arms wide open and just stood there proud and brave as fuck.
He wasn't my kid, but it made me feel great as the caged pricks stared at him with puzzled looks on their dumb ass faces.......
Anybody find the video?

will try if someone doesnt beat me to it, im Stretford born and bred too and little things like this thread make me laugh and be proud to be Blue
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMmDMDTipU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMmDMDT ... re=related</a>

thats brilliant, my five year old regularly sings the Balotelli song. He did put me in an awkward situation earlier in the year though. We'd just got off a flight after our family holiday and I was waiting to collect the bags whilst my wife and two sons were sat on a bench further back, I heard my 5 yo shout "Daddy" as I looked around my five year old pointed at the rag shirted bloke who'd sat on the end of the bench and shouted "look Daddy, a dirty red", the rag didn't look happy!

My five year old lad has been turning rag sporting lads in his class to city...I was told this my his teacher at his parents evening.Well he has been brought up right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.