Son Injured - Response from MCFC

Just want to add to the people commenting on the considered action of 100%manc and lack of a reactionary streak shown. Good stuff.

Nice response by City. Glad to hear your lads ok aswell, i'm sure he'll have a great day out.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Just want to add to the people commenting on the considered action of 100%manc and lack of a reactionary streak shown. Good stuff.
Agreed. A few would've used it as an excuse to cash in but 100%manc your dignified response to it all is exemplary.

City have responded like they should, and also they are trying to appease you for adding sultana's to the Balties.

I would have held firm on the VIP treatment until they promised to take them out.

Just joshing, glad to hear your lad is on the mend.

I didn't post on the thread about what happened to your lad as I would not have been able to post anything sensible or constructive due to how I felt reading it.

So pleased everything is turning out ok for you and absolutely made up the club are doing that for you. That kind of thing from the club just goes strengthen my love for it.

Would be interested to know Celtic's response (though obviously it's none of my business) so if you post when you hear from them - you post, if you don't no problem!

Just got in from work and therefore I've only just seen the thread. Glad to hear that young Freddie is getting over the horrific events of Saturday. I hope you have a fantastic day on the 22nd. I would also like to praise the club on their reaction to the incident, and their offer of help re. the media. The club seems to have moved to a higher level of professionalism these days, and it is to be applauded. Now, if you need any help looking after Cheryl.............

johnmc said:
City have responded like they should, and also they are trying to appease you for adding sultana's to the Balties.

I would have held firm on the VIP treatment until they promised to take them out.

Just joshing, glad to hear your lad is on the mend.

SULTANAS????? Please say you're kidding us. What an abomination. That's like throwing Dulux matt emulsion onto Monet's The Waterlilies.

some men threw stones at ur little lad what fuckin cowards? why where they throwing stones outside the ground anyway? im sorry to hear it mate, hope it doesnt put him off comin again. good job on city's part. hope he enjoys meeting the players and im sure he will get lots of ice cream and sweets at the wolves game :)!

100%manc said:
Following the head injury my son received after the Celtic game I have been in contact with MCFC and GMP.

The GMP are looking into it and it would not be appropriate for me to make any comment on the police involvement

MCFC response -

I was contacted first by email by Vicky Kloss who is the "Head Of Communications" at MCFC. She emailed me at midnight last night, as soon as she was made aware of the incident.

I was contacted by Vicky today. She answered my Questions about certain issues. I was informed that inside the ground only ONE arrest was made on the day,

Vicky discussed the safety aspects of the day and I am quite satisfied that MCFC did all they could to make things as safe as possible.

The issues around the incident are police related and I really can’t comment on the police response until they have completed their investigation. Once I am able to do so I will.

As a gesture MCFC have done the following

* A Shirt has been printed for Freddie, It has Freddie 3 on the back (name & age) The shirt will be signed by the Entire Squad tomorrow and posted out to him.

*Me my missus and Freddie and a guest have been invited to attend any game we want. We will be Guests of MCFC and will be treated like VIP's for the day this includes meeting the players, on the pitch before kickoff , Posh seats, and god knows what else on the day.

*Hot Tub with Cheryl Cole after the game (yeah I wish)

WE WILL BE ATTENDING THE WOLVES GAME.

I am very pleased with the response from MCFC and they could not do more for us at the moment.

WHY WAS THE THREAD REMOVED?
I asked ric to remove the thread because I have been hounded by the media all day, by phone, email, and through the forum offering my money for the story.
I don’t want this and explained that I don’t want my Son to be used as a weapon by the media and the Old Firm.
The yobs who threw the stones are thankfully a minority and the police will deal with them

MCFC have offered to help with the media harassment

I would also like to say that the response from Celtic fans had been good too.

Celtic FC have also been in touch and I will respond to then later

Once again thank you all for your concern and support.

Fair play to you mate, it would have been understandable if you'd retaliated on the spur of the moment with violence yourself and then put Celtic fans to shame in the media today! but you didnt, thousands would have!

Fair play to City, they have handled everything well and will make sure your lad doesnt think bad of his experience of the CoMS by giving you a VIP day - good on em!

Unfortunately the rest of it is in the hands of an organisation (the police) that has an awful lot of arrogant bullies who are out for themselves and their other police pals! but you never know you might get some good officers on the case and they might do something right and well for a change!

The outcome i would like to see is that GMP and the Glasgow police find these guys and have them write your lad a letter of apology or even come down in person to aplogise to your lad - make them see what they have done is the lowest of the low! then have them charged and make them do time in a Manchester prison and all in-mates know who they are and what they did as soon as they were put inside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.