Son Injured - Response from MCFC

hi im a celtic fan and when i heard this story i signed up to say sorry for the idiots that threw stones and unfortunetly hit your son i assure you there is only a small minority of complete idiots but that doesnt make it ok.i hope your family enjoy your day out

p.s goodluck in the epl this year and also sorry for the morons that destroyed a few seats

tartanarmy2009 said:
hi im a celtic fan and when i heard this story i signed up to say sorry for the idiots that threw stones and unfortunetly hit your son i assure you there is only a small minority of complete idiots but that doesnt make it ok.i hope your family enjoy your day out

p.s goodluck in the epl this year and also sorry for the morons that destroyed a few seats
This is the sad part, guys like you having to come on and apologize for the actions of the mindless, with luck they will be tracked down and banned.
Good Luck in your coming season.

Yeah not all Celtic fans were dicks that day. I watched both City fans and Celtic fans throwing stones near the coaches. Why have away coaches parked on land with loose stones ?? The police didn't help with their usual gobby heavy handed shyte.

The City council need to clear this area up once and for all and tarmac the whole area. The fencing off of the B of the bang for all this time hasn't helped.

tartanarmy2009 said:

Fair play to ya fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.