Son of a diddly!

thomasobDK

Stupid danish television opting to show united-basel tomorrow, and give the super exiting match between 2 of the best sides in europe the big middle-fingered salute.

I need hugs and lots of 'em, i cant stand watching another game on a shitty stream with stupid turkish/argentinian/whatever commentators. What the hell are they thinking? i mean united-basel is a borderline retarded choice. FML.

Hvad forventer du når der er en 50/50 chance for at en danske går på banen! Sådan har det altid været..

But dont loose hope normally CL games have above average streams with English commentary..

ITV have done the same here, Valencia vs. Chelsea follows United vs. Benfica in getting the national TV treatment while Bayern vs. City is on Sky Sports 2. Maybe they are taking turns but if our home game against Bayern doesn't get national coverage then it is a joke.

This may be selective memory but I'm sure Spurs were on ITV an awful lot last season as I remember Tyldesley's hyperbole.

And ohh

Btw be careful on here before someone calls you a rag for supporting City without being from Manchester!

Before you know it.. they will start calling you glory hunters asking you when was the last time you went to see a game at maine road, nevermind etihad.

Mancini - ohhh said:
And ohh

Btw be careful on here before someone calls you a rag for supporting City without being from Manchester!

Before you know it.. they will start calling you glory hunters asking you when was the last time you went to see a game at maine road, nevermind etihad.

Thats fair enough, how should they know, all i know is for all the shit i've gotten the last 20 years for being a city-fan, that would make no impact at all.

My worst football-memory, is my favourite danisk soccer team Brondby playing united in the CL, and being completely outclassed 6-2 at home and 5-0 away, and their fans started singing "are u city in disguise?". (back in 98). I felt insulted on so many levels.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:
Off topic - The Killing was brilliant, was it as well received in Denmark ?

i've never seen it tbh, but the danish original was extremely popular.

luckily, we in Bosnia don't have these kind of problems, hehe, even if Bosnian Croats are complaining because national TV doesn't broadcast Dinamo Zagreb matches..

Any TV management that chose Man United v Basel over Bayern v Man City are complete morons

thomasobDK said:
Stupid danish television opting to show united-basel tomorrow, and give the super exiting match between 2 of the best sides in europe the big middle-fingered salute.

I need hugs and lots of 'em, i cant stand watching another game on a shitty stream with stupid turkish/argentinian/whatever commentators. What the hell are they thinking? i mean united-basel is a borderline retarded choice. FML.

Look at the flag, just look at the flag. Stopped eating Danish bacon 'cos of that flag!

voilà!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/amember/member.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/amember/member.php</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.