Song for Bony?

George Hannah said:
I'll be singing this

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eFRcIV2Few[/video]

slightly amended

Should be this, obviously "score some goals for city"
So much better than the stupid sheik mansour went to etc... And he already knows this song so he will know were singing his song instead of singing a load of shit he won't understand

not read the 23 pages and I realise a song has been chosen but here is my idea anyway

to the tune of Louis Armstrong or Fred Astair etc

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off

you say bonnie I say Boney
I say boney you say bonnie
boney bonnie
bonnie boney
lets call him wilfred b

last line needs help!

bananamilksheikh said:
not read the 23 pages and I realise a song has been chosen but here is my idea anyway

to the tune of Louis Armstrong or Fred Astair etc

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto.
Let's call the whole thing off

you say bonnie I say Boney
I say boney you say bonnie
boney bonnie
bonnie boney
lets call him wilfred b

last line needs help!

Not just the last line mate, its all the lines before that also. Its feckin freadful. :)

Manchester33 said:
Blue Feather said:
'Pellegrini went to Swansea riding on a pony, bought us back a centre-forward name of Wilfried Bony' to Yankee Doodle fits but too much like the Pelle and Zabba songs for me. Time will tell......

I hate this song and any versions of it.... most cringeworthy thing we've ever come up with!

Not disagreeing BUT we seem incapable of making new songs so what the f**k! Perhaps we'll see if we can get Wilfried Bony to rhyme with Blue Moon.......especially when we're losing.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.