song for Nasri

Samir Nasri Official Song!!!

Stopped reading at Nelly the Elephant, you should go on Sad Cafe they enjoy Nursery Rhymes !

Re: Samir Nasri Official Song!!!

city forever we will be
we have signed samir nasri
he plays on the left,he plays on the right
he`ll take you on and make you look shite...

(to the tune of lord of the dance)

Re: Samir Nasri Official Song!!!

carlosespana said:
manimanc said:
city forever we will be
we have signed samir nasri
he plays on the left,he plays on the right
he`ll take you on and make you look shite...

(to the tune of lord of the dance)

last verse he'll take you on cos e's dynamite!!
hmm maybe,i might get back to the drawing board with it....

Boys, sometimes the obvious ones just dont get a look in. What we meed is something intrinsically French and the obvious candidate therefore is the 1988 Vanessa Paradis hit Joe Le Taxi, changed to accomodate Samir Nasri in place of Joe Le Taxi.

All together now...

Samir Nasri
c'est sa vie....

It might take a few of us

Whats the French for , " i'll get my coat?"

Re: Re: song for Nasri

mcrpogue said:
Boys, sometimes the obvious ones just dont get a look in. What we meed is something intrinsically French and the obvious candidate therefore is the 1988 Vanessa Paradis hit Joe Le Taxi, changed to accomodate Samir Nasri in place of Joe Le Taxi.

All together now...

Samir Nasri
c'est sa vie....

It might take a few of us

Whats the French for , " i'll get my coat?"

From Jo to Nasri....

stuck after that.

Right, long time lurker and all that, i've seen multiple threads about songs for players and it always seems to descend into posters trying to fit words around a song with the outcome being, well pretty cack to be fair.

Thats why i thought it'd be better if instead of looking for cheesy pop music and nursery rhymes to sing, we could scour youtube for catchy but obscure chants. I mean if we hadn't played Aris then we wouldn't have the Dzeko song and we'd have posters trying to jam his name into a fecking taio cruz song.

I might be on my own but I don't fancy supporting my team to a morrisey song, same goes for simply red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.