Song for Pellegrini

Kippaxstreetheadache said:
Malaga fans used to have a decent one.

Heard it when we were linked with him in a clip of his farewell game at Malaga.

Can't find it but it had a decent ring to it.

Manuel, Manuel, Manuel Pellegrini.
- Repeat

I'm sure we could come up with something original though. It used to feel like we were getting over a break up after Mancini's departure, but that's waned greatly. So I'm sure a song serenading our 'new' manager would catch on well.

This chant from the Malaga fans?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9qtyULdXTA[/youtube]

All on offer before, but these are my favorites:

1. Smiths -- Panic (Hang the DJ) -- "Pellegrini, Pellegrini, Pellegrini . . . "
2. Macarena (complete with rotation dance) -- "One Pelle, Two Pelle, Three Pellegrini . . . Four Pelle, Five Pelle, Six Pellegrini"
3. White Stripes 7 Nation Army -- "Man-well Pell-E-Greeeeen-i, Man-well Pell-E-Greeeeen-i"

All simple, popular songs, easy to start, no words to learn, can go on as long as you like.

FogBlueInSanFran said:

2. Macarena (complete with rotation dance) -- "One Pelle, Two Pelle, Three Pellegrini . . . Four Pelle, Five Pelle, Six Pellegrini"
3. White Stripes 7 Nation Army -- "Man-well Pell-E-Greeeeen-i, Man-well Pell-E-Greeeeen-i"

All simple, popular songs, easy to start, no words to learn, can go on as long as you like.
Like 1 & 3, 2 can get to fuck.

How about the Mancini Volare song, except:

Pellegrini, wowhow,
Pellegrini, wowhow,
He came from Malaga,
With Ruben Cousillas,
Pellegrini etc.

Pellegrini whoa,
Pellegrini Whoa oa,
He gave us Ruben Fuse
How can we fucking lose..

ad infinitum..

FogBlueInSanFran said:

Number 2 could be practised at meetings of the new LGBT supporters group chat by some of the more flamboyant members

Santiago Street . said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:

Number 2 could be practised at meetings of the new LGBT supporters group chat by some of the more flamboyant members

Awwwwwwwwww. I was thinking of wearing my Carmen Miranda fruit basket.

Anyway . . . I realized that 3 is Arsenal's Santi song, isn't it? We're back to 1 then. Plus the Manc connection.

Oh pellegrini,
He made city,
Score fucking loads,
He's great at engineering but he's not as good at maths (fucking shit at maths),
We' might not win away but at home we're fucking class,
Oh pellegrini ,

Shall I get my coat ,that's after a few beers ,sorry

Keep it simple. Somthing that can go on for ages. Arm in arm, facing the pitch and fooking bouncing. I've seen the whole Westfalenstadion do it against Schalke. They sing, If You Don't Bounce You're A Schalker. It's fookin mint :)

Goal greedy
Pellegrini
HEY HEY

Goal greedy
Pellegrini
HEY HEY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjolEG0l_n8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjolEG0l_n8</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.