Song for Rodri

806-8067041_rolls-royce-motor-cars-goldlogo-ritz-logo-web.png

He makes this team tick, the heartbeat , when he is bad we are bad, and that is a very rare occurrence, magnificent player and winner.

Every player in this team is replaceable,haaland ,kdb ,stones etc when injured ,he's the only one we carnt do without,feel sorry for the lad we have run him into the ground this season ,was supposed to get a rest with Phillips covering but due to Phillips being Sunday league standard he's played more than ever

Yes. This should be his song now!
He has been on fire, yes, but this was initially sung by the players at wembley for Gundo so, despite the excellent dressing room vid of Rodri, I'm not sure he can claim it for himself... tricky...

He’s been brilliant and I’d be happy if he won it.
It doesn’t usually go to defensive mid though.
True mate. I was surprised when he was made Champs League player of the season despite his fantastic performances. Maybe this year will buck the trend and Rodri will follow in the footsteps of Modric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.