Back in 2019 he joined our club
(Rodrigo)
Before Kyle Walker got his cock out in a pub
(Rod-rigo)
On that night in Istanbul, playing for the Blues
After hearing we broke 115 rules
The coolest head on the pitch that night
Made sure that City were out of sight

Scotland supporters already have a Rodri song. It’s “Stop Crying Your Heart Out” by Oasis after his pathetic whinge after Scotland beat Spain.

“It’s the way they play - for me it’s a bit rubbish. It’s always wasting time, they provoke you, they always fall. For me this is not football.”
Not the greatest lyrics ever penned but once the rightful backlash hit Rodri he did a U-turn and claimed “They played a good game”!!
Classless cry baby tantrum from a very good player. First time Spain had been beaten in a Euro qualifying match since 2014 (P 37 W 34 D 3) and the first time we had beaten Spain in 39 years (1984). Another Spanish player blamed the length of the pitch and the long grass!!
The Spanish press said “the Scottish team were much better. It was not a shock. Spain were classless and without solidity. There is not a Plan A, let alone a Plan B.”
Only time that I have been really disappointed with Rodri. Ally McCoist gave the perfect response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.